Premium abrasives in sheets, blocks, sponges, rolls and pads for a broad range of applications
Festool USA and Festool Canada will introduce a complete line of premium Hand Sanding products for a broad range of applications. Available in sheets, blocks, sponges, rolls and pads, the premium hand sanding line from Festool was developed in accordance with the principles of machine abrasives – with enormous material removal capacity and a long service life. Festool’s new Hand Sanding line will be available in March.
“Our new hand sanding line uses Festool’s GRANAT and VLIES abrasives so that you will achieve the desired results quickly and efficiently - even for hand sanding,” says Leo Zirkler, Vice President of Marketing at Festool. “Because we are known for unmatched power tool quality, performance and innovation, we made sure that our hand sanding line met our demanding performance and service life standards.”
Festool’s new Hand Sanding line features:
• Longer service life and a high material removal rate due to special fused aluminum oxide.
• Synthetic resin for entirely bonded grits delivering long lasting cutting power.
• Simple cleaning enables multiple usage.
• Can be simply adapted to the workpiece thanks to its flexible, extra-soft foam backing or high-quality latex paper backing.
• No grooves or scratches in the surface due to a strong grit bonding.
• Uniform surface quality thanks to a foam that distributes pressure.
• No crinkle formation providing optimum surface protection.
For more information, please go to Festool USA or Festool Canada
About Festool USA
Founded in Germany in 1925, Festool is known for its innovative, precision-engineered power tool solutions. Based in Lebanon, IN, Festool USA offers a comprehensive lineup of power tools and system accessories, designed to boost productivity through efficiency and high performance. For more information, visit www.festoolusa.com or www.festoolcanada.com.
This section of our site contains news from the CMA, as well as General and Associate Members. We run press releases received on a space available basis.
Stay in Touch
Sign up to receive our monthly e-newsletter.