Three new hybrid models can be used either cordless or corded
Festool has just announced the introduction of three new, “hybrid” sander models, the delta-shaped DTSC 400, the 5” ETSC 125 and the rectangular RTSC 400. Each model provides the same functionality of its corded counterpart but with hybrid power options and can be used cordless or corded. The new sanders are balanced with a unique ergonomic battery for optimum performance and handling that provides up to 30 minutes of runtime at full power. Each sander has an idle engine speed from 6,000 - 10,000 RPM and includes Festool’s integrated Jetstream® dust extraction technology. Available October 2, 2017.
“These new sanders allow users to effortlessly transition from corded to cordless without compromising performance,” says Leo Zirkler, Vice President of Marketing at Festool. “We’re proud of the phenomenal ergonomics and balance, and that we’ve again brought to market a truly innovative power tool solution.”
The new Festool cordless sanders include:
• Hybrid power system provides corded or cordless operation without compromise
• Balanced design and formed, rubberized grip for superior comfort and control
• Power, dust extraction, fine sanding result, 30-minute runtime all combine for ultimate sanding performance
• Highly effective pad brake with intergrated carbide inserts for optimal pad control
• Protector guard protects pad and abutting surfaces from damage
For more information, please go to Festool USA or Festool Canada
Founded in Germany in 1925, Festool is known for its innovative, precision-engineered power tool solutions. Based in Lebanon, IN, Festool USA offers a comprehensive lineup of power tools and system accessories, designed to boost productivity through efficiency and high performance. For more information, visit www.festoolusa.com or www.festoolcanada.com.
This section of our site contains industry news relevant to CMA members.