With 1,500 Lumens at 5,000 K, the STL 450 Provides Clear Visibility
Festool is introducing the STL 450 Surface Inspection Light on October 2, 2017. The STL 450 is a purpose-built inspection light with a form factor that puts light close to the surface, illuminating various surface types to let professional craftsmen see flaws and defects before their customers do. With 1,500 lumens and a color temperature of 5,000 K, the Surface Inspection Light brings extraordinary brightness and color to any surface. It was designed for use in a broad range of applications spanning wall finishes, painting, drywalling, countertop surfaces and wood finishing. The Surface Inspection Light has impact-resistant, non-marring, full-body protection and can be used as a hand-held device or mounted on a tripod.
“With the STL 450 Surface Inspection Light, professionals never have to miss a flaw or defect again,” says Leo Zirkler, Vice President of Marketing at Festool. “Whether sanding a wall or finishing a tabletop, the Surface Inspection Light provides perfect visibility for the best results and the happiest clients.”
The new Festool STL 450 Surface Inspection Light features:
• 1,500 Lumens at 5,000 K for high-quality lighting - even distribution of light provides visibility like never before.
• Perfect visibility of surface defects and flaws - reduce callbacks and increase customer satisfaction.
• Hand-held or hands-free usage option – optional adapter available to mount to Tripod ST DUO 200.
• IP 55 rating against water and dust intrusion - jobsite-ready and durability for years to come.
• Non-marring shell - close and even placement of light without marring delicate surfaces.
For more information, please go to Festool USA or Festool Canada.
Founded in Germany in 1925, Festool is known for its innovative, precision-engineered power tool solutions. Based in Lebanon, IN, Festool USA offers a comprehensive lineup of power tools and system accessories, designed to boost productivity through efficiency and high performance. For more information, visit www.festoolusa.com or www.festoolcanada.com.
This section of our site contains industry news relevant to CMA members.
Stay in Touch
Sign up to receive our monthly e-newsletter.