Associate & Distributor Membership
Associates are defined as any firm, associate, partnership or individual whose business is supplying goods or services to the membership of the association.
Distributors are defined as any firm, associate, partnership or individual whose business is supplying goods or services to the members of the association on behalf of another company.
Annual dues for new and renewing memberships are $1250 for Associates and $650 for Distributors.
All applications are subject to the approval of the board of directors and the membership committee as well as receipt of dues payment. Associate & Distributor members are not eligible to vote on matters presented to the regular membership.
Take your membership to the next level: voluntarily increase your dues by at least 50% to receive special recognition as a benefactor in our directory.
A benefactor is eligible to purchase advertising and sponsorship packages, but the additional dues payment will not be used as credit toward those purchases.
We use the additional payments to enhance programming for all CMA members.
Base membership includes the following items:
- Up-to-date copies of member lists
- Licensing to use the CMA logo in your marketing initiatives
- Subscriptions for you and your key people to receive PROfiles, our quarterly magazine
- Subscriptions to our monthly e-newsletter
- Full access to our members-only online forum
- Mention of your events on our website
- Listing in our online directory
To obtain a copy of our media kit, which contains additional advertising and sponsorship information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org